NEW! Click here to check facility availability online, 24-hours a day!
We are currently not taking any new reservations for event dates prior to
June 16, 2020
Outdoor Facility Rental - Download and print this application for all private events that wish to utilize an outdoor park facility such as a pavilion, gazebo or BBQ shed.
Indoor Facility Rental - Download and print this application for all private events that wish to utilize the following facilities:
- Bayside Community Center (Capacity 200)
- Dickinson Community Center (Capacity 100)
- Pioneer House (Capacity 50-75) Currently Unavailable
- Walter Hall Indoor Pavilion - Bottom Floor (Capacity 300)
- Walter Hall Indoor Pavilion - Upstairs (Capacity 25)
Indoor Facility Rental.pdf
Covered and Uncovered Arenas - Download and print this application for all events that wish to utilize the following facilities:
- Jack Brooks Park - Covered and Uncovered Arena
- Runge Park - Covered and Uncovered Arena
Public/Special Events and Company Picnics :
For any event that is open to the public or is a company picnic, please use the following application.
Fort Travis Seashore Park - Cabanas
The cabanas at Fort Travis Seashore Park have been converted to three picnic areas and are now open daily on a first-come, first serve basis;
overnight camping is not allowed.