Our mission is to:
- Enhance the quality of life in our community by seeking justice in each case pursuant to Texas Code Criminal Procedure Art. 2.01.
- Act as an advocate for the victim at trial and sentencing.
- Be leaders in quality prosecution.
- Aggressively advocate our cause.
- Continuously improve our service.
- Set the standard for the highest level of professionalism and ethics for the practice of law.
- Achieve our goals through team work.
Our vision is:
Our guiding principles are:
- We will treat all people with dignity, respect, honesty, and fairness.
- We will interact with all groups and organizations in a spirit of cooperation.
- We will provide all people with ethical, competent, and professional service.
- We will hold all people responsible for their actions.
- We will insure that our office is a rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable place to work.
- We will treat each other fairly and give credit to each member for their distinctive contribution.